Democratic Poor People

The Poor Party Movement (PPM) supports the Democratic Party and the government to look out for our interest. We are the poor from every class of people who the rich speaks for. But now we speak for our selves instead of someone else pretending they know what's right for us or how we feel.

Monday, December 7, 2015

False Christmas and Church Pastors lying Again

                                                         DECEMBER FINISHER

Is there anything the church not involved into. I am not talking about the building but the people. I speak a lot about how pastors are sending people to hell by the truckloads. Many have no  business teaching.

In fact, this reminds me of a parable….

“There was this man struggling with whether he should become a preacher or not. He stood firm that when the right time came, God would send him a sign. So, he waited! One day as he was walking across his yard, he happens to look up into the heavens or some may say, the sky. There, he saw letters that spelled “GPC”. I finally got my answer, said the man! “GPC” mean for me to “GO PREACH CHRIST.”
He went to the building or church, told his story and allowed to preach, which he made a mess of it. Afterward, while standing outside looking bewildered, a man approached him, and asked , “why look so down?” “The preacher replied, “how could I do so badly, to say all the wrong things!” “God gave me the sign in the sky.”  “It said, “GPC.” “This meant for me to “GO PREACH CHRIST.”

The man exclaimed, “Oh!” “You must have.... continue..

No comments:

Post a Comment