Democratic Poor People

The Poor Party Movement (PPM) supports the Democratic Party and the government to look out for our interest. We are the poor from every class of people who the rich speaks for. But now we speak for our selves instead of someone else pretending they know what's right for us or how we feel.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Great Noah’s Ark Movie Lie

Weekend Finisher
I hate to say it but Christians have been duped out of their money making the directors, writers and actors millions and millions of dollars from the movie call Noah’s Ark that could only be promoted by Satan.

I know how so-called Christians think. Mention any thing religious and every one of all kind of nature suddenly become righteous.  I didn’t really want to see this movie after seeing scenes that was incorrect.

But this you can be sure of. You can’t talk about something truthfully if you know nothing about it. So I needed to go see this movie and talk about it I will.

Being a writer against the way Christianity is being taught in this age, you may say I’m filled with so  much doubt that  I don’t give myself much room to look for much truth. Some truth is out there but in such small volumes that there are always a reason to doubt and look for doubtful scenarios that more than not are lies.

Noah’s Ark just prove the false acts of Christianity I’ve been preaching about on my website (www.ppartymovement.com). Now you can witness it with your own eyes and compare it with what I’ve been saying about this type of Christianity being full of false interpretations and lies.

Enough of the “I told you” but I told you. Noah’s Ark the movie was one percent correct and ninety nine percent lies. Yes, ninety nine percent lies.

Hardly none of what was presented was actual. No such thing as ....continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment