Democratic Poor People

The Poor Party Movement (PPM) supports the Democratic Party and the government to look out for our interest. We are the poor from every class of people who the rich speaks for. But now we speak for our selves instead of someone else pretending they know what's right for us or how we feel.

Friday, March 29, 2013

Weekend Finisher
 
A look into the mind of God And a Brick Wall
Intro
This will be the most important writing that I will ever write explaining why most ministers have been preaching a type of Christianity that has not lead toward salvation for most. I have looked deeply into most religions of relevant and found that with all the flaws there are in Christianity it's still the only religion on earth that can better lead mankind toward a greater love and peace for the world. It will make a better human race and offer the greatest hope of salvation after death for all those who seek God through Jesus Christ in a way that will warrant a kingdom outcome of victory.

You see I had a life changing moment that shook my very foundation of what I thought I knew. It happened when I looked into the heavens and had an UFO experience. This is when I began to think there is more.  I saw moving stars form different positions forming lines and a great four sided object that moved across the heaven and placed itself before becoming stars or objects once more.

From this I learned that there is more. That there is something bigger going on in our destiny than what we are told. I needed to find out more. I needed to know what is beyond death. I believe I stumbled upon a large part of eternity.

But before entering God's mind  I must submit to thought not of this world. I must enter into the mind of God through every bit of scripture I've ever eating. I have to swallow and taste the sweetness there of. Heaven is in me and I in it.

This message is so powerful that it warrant two titles,"A look into the mind of God" and "a brick wall."  Why? Because first, I dare to do something that most can just touch on or imagine before they meet with brick walls. That is, while attempting to search "the mind of God" most have tried to think on God's existence for Christians after death just to come to wall after wall forming a weak theory thinking of, "that's it", "I got it", then suddenly slamming into a brick wall where their mind shut down.

For me, I have been to and over many walls of thought and Just when I thought I got over one wall, another wall suddenly slammed in front of me. I then shut down. No more thought. But I didn't stop. I looked at this wall. Something different about it. This particular wall seemed to beckon me. Challenging me to come and see. And I wanted to see real bad.... continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment